What sets us apart?
Bryan Brenner, DDS, is White Center and Queen Anne’s family and cosmetic dentist, providing high quality dental care for a lifetime of healthy teeth!
We provide a wide array of dental treatments so you always get the care you need and deserve. In addition to cleanings, checkups, extractions, dentures, teeth whitening and implants, we also offer the following dental services:
- Under Armour Performance Mouthwear. These customized mouthpieces are a more comfortable way for adults and children to protect themselves from concussions during active play and sports. They also can be worn to prevent jaw clenching during activity.
- Invisalign® and Invisalign Teen™. Our patients have the option to straighten their teeth without metal brackets, allowing them to keep their teeth and gums cleaner and healthier during treatment. They are the invisible orthodontic treatment that results in beautiful, healthy smiles!
- Cerec one-visit crowns. Dr. Brenner’s patients are able to schedule one appointment to have a crown prepared and cemented the same day, saving you an extra trip to our office. This is also a fantastic solution for patients who have a tendency to lose temporary crowns.
- Well-baby checks. We offer free well baby checks for children five years and younger. This appointment offers a question and answer period for parents, where we discuss the oral health of your child, including proper brushing instructions. Many dentists in our area charge patients for this service, but it is complimentary in our office, because we want our patients to know how to take great care of their teeth from a young age!
- 24-hour emergency line. Our patients will always have access to one of our knowledgeable staff members, and will never have to talk to a machine during an emergency!
The Seattle dental practices of Dr. Bryan Brenner provide a comfortable, safe, and fun dental experience for children, teens, and adults. Dr. Brenner and his staff run a family practice, where we love getting to know our community. We have a special play area for the kids in our reception room, and our staff knows our regular patients by name. We want you to feel right at home here, and will go the extra mile to make that happen! Contact our practice to schedule an appointment, and join our family of patients!